This is a bit confusing. There are two distinct parks one is known as the Croppies Acre 1798 Memorial Park while to other, a much smaller park, is known as the Croppies Memorial Park.
The one that contains Anna Livia is the smaller park and unlike the larger park is usually open to the public and it is a nice place to visit but the visitor needs to be aware that there have been ongoing anti-social behaviour at both locations.
The problem became so acute in recent years that either or both parks have been closed [or access has been limited] for extended periods.
Anna Livia is a bronze monument formerly located on O'Connell Street in Dublin. Officially the story is that the monument was removed from its site on O'Connell Street in 2001 to make room for the Spire of Dublin but it fact it was moved to storage because it attracted much anti-social behaviour as well as litter resulting from the use of nearby fast-food outlets.
Designed by the sculptor Eamonn O'Doherty, the monument was commissioned by businessman Michael Smurfit for the Dublin Millennium celebrations in 1988.
The monument is a personification of the River Liffey (Abhainn na Life in Irish) which runs through the city. Anna Livia Plurabelle is the name of a character in James Joyce's Finnegans Wake who also embodies the river.
The river is represented as a young woman sitting on a slope with water flowing past her. She is familiarly known by the people of Dublin as the Floozie in the Jacuzzi,or the Whore in the Sewer (pronounced hoo-er to rhyme with sewer) among other names.