Tuesday, September 12, 2017

HOW MANY TIMES CAN A RESTAURANT CHANGE ITS NAME [+55 BAKERY NUMBER 61 BOLTON STREET]

HOW MANY TIMES CAN A RESTAURANT CHANGE ITS NAME [+55 BAKERY NUMBER 61 BOLTON STREET]

The name appears to change about every eighteen months.  

HOW MANY TIMES CAN A RESTAURANT CHANGE ITS NAME [+55 BAKERY NUMBER 61 BOLTON STREET]-1324721   It is now known as the +55 Bakery but I have yet to visit. This was at one stage the location of my favourite restaurant in Dublin and what is now on offer here looks good so I will try my best to visit the +55 within the next few days. By the way Pulidos was excellent and very popular since it opened in April of last year. There have been so many restaurants here that I cannot remember them all but here are some of the names: Sab Inn Cafe [my favourite], Fairy’s Cake, Blue Skies Cafe, Budapest Restaurant and Pulidos. To the best of my knowledge there was a well known Video Rental shop at this location back in the days when people actually owned video recorders.   Here are some of them: Another Business Closes - Foir Figre Cafe On Bolton Street Opened For The First Time Today - Budapest Restaurant At 61 Bolton Street WARNING WET PAINT REF-10923 BLUE SKIES CAFE AT 61 BOLTON STREET REF-101575 Sab Inn Cafe - 61 Bolton Street The Streets Of Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment